Hi I'm Hayley Hilton and i'm on a mission from Dog. I too have been where you are now:
My Challenging Chapters:
- An only child from a single parent family, bullied at school because we couldn't afford much.
- Constantly struggled as a child to make everyone around me happy and put their needs before my own.
- Struggled at Higher Education due to peer pressure (I was later diagnosed as borderline ADHD/Dyslexic but just thought I was thick at the time)
- Struggled in Further Education because I got into a bad relationship who just added to my low self esteem which resulted in me giving up my idea of Physiotherapy.
- Followed a career path in both Science and The Royal Navy Reserves because I felt like I needed to conform (or just do as I was told) and lead in a way that i wasn't comfortable with.
- Went to Afghanistan on Tour for 6 months and got shunned by some and revered by others (a very confusing time).
- Had a nervous breakdown after 16 years and then got told by a close relative "you don't know what stress or depression are... I have suffered with this more than you have..."
- Decided to work with Dogs because I enjoyed it and should have more sense" (I still believe in the values, products and comp plan of the company I am affiliated with and am even more proud to be part of in 2019 with their revolutionary #SampleFirst program)
- More recently I decided to train as a Canine Massage Therapist so I could help dogs in pain and was told again "well that will never work as a job..." and here I am fully qualified and helping dogs of all breeds and all ages with a variety of conditions
- So many Self-limiting beliefs in my world alone that could have been prevented so easily by finding a solution instead of finding the problem...
ENOUGH!!!!!! I'm sick of all the negativity so i am finally chucking my toys out of the pram and i am making a stand!!! AND I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME!!!
Having worked and networked with some amazing people in the past few years who DO believe in me and have shown me exactly what I AM capable of (www.TazThornton.com and www.4networking.biz to name just 2), I am now on a mission to help YOU empower yourself and want to highlight all the good in this world, along with the efforts that honest, hardworking individuals like yourself are making to provide better lives for yourself and the word around you... a mission to find the positives in certain areas of our lives rather than always being careful and treading on eggshells so as not to offend those who "care for us" but are actually holding us back! ...And I know that many people reading this would have had similar or even worse chapters in their history than me so I want to hear from you if you have so I want to change perceptions for the positive so we can all live happier, more quality lives without fear of stigma or reprimand.
The Positive side:
The Number 13... always quoted as "OOOOH unlucky for some", just look at those words.... that means it is "Lucky For Everyone Else", right? Why concentrate on those, say 5% of the population for whom it didn't work out right when you can celebrate with 95% of the population who have made the most of whatever they have been given and enjoyed life? (Actually if you look it up on history, the number 13 is actually seen as a symbol of luck…) Dylexia and ADHD... yes we may struggle with putting words and actions into the right order but that makes life so much more interesting... and when we are allowed to show our creativity then it has been known to solve problems that "normal" people cannot dream of, but they definitely admire the artistic expression which transpired, be it a wall mural or a musical masterpiece or even scientific conundrum… Therapists and Healers... Seen in the past as "not a real job" but since following my own path with the help of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique and Shamanism, I have learnt to find peace and understanding with my past, present and future... and now I am proud to be included in the Therapist arena myself.
Physical Disabilities... this used to be the end game for so many people but with so many practical innovations and being able to conduct business online since Social Media has grown then Network Marketing... Still shunned by SO many people in the UK and US who have been burnt by unethical "business people" in the past, this is now a legitimate, highly regulated industry and when you have the right people, the right product and the right system then you can go far and teach others to do the same. There are so many conditions and professions that come "labelled" with stigma's and I know I am not the most qualified to tell them. So that is why I am inviting YOU to tell your story to the world. I am looking for guest bloggers who have a subject that they would like to frame positively and educate those who choose to be ignorant or just those who are accidentally "positively-challenged"
Hands On Heart
Our pets are our best friends, when we know they are in pain we will move mountains to make sure they get the attention they need quickly but did you know that our pets are also susceptible to muscle pains? Infact we significantly reduce muscular and soft tissue pain in your dog, whether its from:
- Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia - Causes constant aching
- Muscular strain - Causes limping, even if occasional
Have you found your perfect cuppa’ yet? Have you heard of Sample First (Revital U)?
Sample First is the all new leading coffee featuring 10 high quality ingredients in every cup. By drinking just one cup a day, Revital U Smart Coffee effortlessly helps you manage your weight, improve mental focus and boost your energy. Sample First, helping you turn today into a tah-dah! ...
Highly recommended. Sasha wasn't the easiest of dogs to relax and stay still but Hayley was patient with her and the results so far have been amazing. Sasha used to be very lethargic the day after a long walk and reluctant to go upstairs, but now she's back to running around and full of beans.